Thursday, December 8, 2011

So Much Better With Help

Some of our grandchildren who live nearby were kind enough to serve their grandparents by coming to help decorate the home. See what beautiful work they did.


And with Amyanne's help, our home was miraculously transformed in about five hours. A million thank you's to you all.






























I could have done it myself in five days. But this is what I've been doing. See the neatly packed boxes?




And this is what Lee has been doing. See the open scrapbook? He's on Memory Lane. I think that lane it isn't paved because he keeps getting stuck. It's amazing to me how much he gets done, and still spends time on Memory Lane. He has a gentle heart, which means I'm a blessed lady.


You wouldn't believe how much we've thrown away, and we are still surviving. Didn't we really need all that stuff we've been storing?

No comments:

Post a Comment