The chronicles of Lee and Ilene Barney's mission to Japan, from January, 2012 to June, 2013.
I LOVE THAT :) I am so excited for you two! What a great opportunity. We are looking forward to the updates! LOVE YOU!
As a former Japan Central Mission(ary), I am excited to hear of your experiences. Your family is a great example to us all. Best, Rich Vial
Thanks for the postcard. We look forward to following your new adventure. Wishing you all the best! Kathleen and Terry Oyama
I LOVE THAT :) I am so excited for you two! What a great opportunity. We are looking forward to the updates! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteAs a former Japan Central Mission(ary), I am excited to hear of your experiences. Your family is a great example to us all. Best, Rich Vial
ReplyDeleteThanks for the postcard. We look forward to following your new adventure. Wishing you all the best!
ReplyDeleteKathleen and Terry Oyama